Difficult to find meeting place
Many chambers of commerce/associations/societies hold meetings once a month on average because they do not have too many daily affairs. Therefore, there is no meeting place, and there is no fixed venue for meetings. It is necessary to change places frequently or use private places.
1. Office spaces of different sizes are available for rent. Share the public space with beautiful environment and meeting space. We also have front desk colleagues who can provide mailboxes and mail receiving services. 2. The site has complete facilities: free WI-FI, free coffee and tea, projection system, audio-visual system, photocopier, whiteboard. All facilities, BITLAB is responsible for proper maintenance, no need to worry.
too little money
Many chambers of commerce/associations do not have much fixed income, and directors join in the form of volunteers.
BITLAB does not rely on venues for profit, but hopes to share the perfect venues with friendly organizations at low cost. Whether you use it 24/7 or a few hours a day. We will customize a most suitable cooperation plan according to your needs.
In Hong Kong, manpower is notoriously expensive. It is difficult for chambers of commerce/associations/societies to hire someone to be responsible for the daily operations and membership management of the organization.
BITLAB has a professional NGO operation team, administrative staff, and site technical support staff who can assist the chamber of commerce/association in its operation. You only need to pay a small monthly fee to have professional work support.
Help reduce costs and improve administrative efficiency
Whether you need meeting space or several office locations, use it 24/7 or for a few hours a day. According to the special needs of the Chamber of Commerce, we will customize a most suitable and lowest-cost venue use plan.
Event Organization Services
We have experience hosting thousands of events. We know how to plan and design the event process in order to achieve the purpose of the organization. We welcome various forms of event cooperation, including outsourcing, co-organization or co-organization.
We are committed to assisting the business development of each chamber of commerce/association, and we can provide part of the human outsourcing work, including: human resources, finance, marketing and other work.
We have two youth communities in Hong Kong with more than 350,000 people. No matter what kind of membership you need, we can help you select the most suitable members and expand your membership group.
Chamber of Commerce/Association Agent Operation
1. Administrative services include member contact, notice distribution, answering phone calls, processing inquiries, sending and receiving emails and letters, etc.
2. Provide accounting and company secretary assistance, such as collection of annual membership fees, bank deposits, income and expenditure records, etc., and contact the company secretary to submit general information and annual returns to the Companies Registry, etc.
3. Organize bimonthly board meetings and arrange bi-annual special meetings or group meetings (including writing meeting agendas and minutes and providing free internal venues).
4. Arrange annual lectures and member activities, such as visits, investigations or recreational activities.
5. Follow up the visiting meeting and friendship exchanges with friendly chambers of commerce.
6. Assist in handling invitations and replies from all walks of life, co-organizing/co-organizing/supporting activities.